Beauty chitchat all about skincare and makeup

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Can’t Miss These Beauty Tips and Advice

Posted by Beauty Mania - -


It is very difficult to define beauty. Every person is beautiful in a unique way and there is no single formula, procedure, tip or advice that can work like magic when it comes to enhancing one’s beauty. A number of women-centric magazines and various websites always offer beauty tips and advice which for the most part is very confusing or not directly applicable. Recently there has been also a trend of discussing astrology beauty tips. Here are some amazing beauty tips and advice to keep looking stunning.


Body care Beauty tips and Advice: Do you have cracked heals? If yes, your nirvana lies in massaging your foot, particularly with coconut oil and soaking it in warm water for immediate results. Melting paraffin wax with a little quantity of mustard oil applying it to the most affected area is a great way to heal cracked heals.

Beauty Tips and Advice for Eyes: Often enough women complain about dark circles around their eyes. An easy and effective way to get rid these dark circles is to try applying a  paste of sandalwood and nutmeg around eyes during night time just before sleep and then washing it in the  morning. In such cases another alternative is to prepare a blend of potato juice and cool cucumber and applying it to eyelids

Astrology beauty tips: Those born under the solar sign of Virgo, Libra Leo and Virgo must go for the perms and curly hairstyles, particularly when the moon visits these signs. Another important astrology beauty tips for getting stable results while dyeing hair is to go for the dyeing session when the moon is in fixed stage in the Leo, Taurus, Aqua and Scorpio signs.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

Leave a Reply